The privilege of letting member children at the age of 10 be dropped off so that they can enjoy the Club unaccompanied by a parent or guardian is a longstanding tradition at the LRRC. In order for us to continue providing this privilege, we ask that the children adhere to the rules defined here. Please:
1. Read them.
2. Review them with your child.
3. Complete and sign this form.
4. Pay at the Desk.
Each age appropriate child must have a completed form and be paid in full in order to come to the Club unattended. Thank you for your understanding and support.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Children ages 10 - 14
• Must have a current Child Consent Form on file the Front Desk
• Must have paid the child consent fee of $75 per child.
• Must check in at the Front Desk.
• Must have a current photograph in our computer system.
• May only be at the Club unaccompanied by parents at the following times: Summer: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm | School year: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Must wear a wristband at check-in for their entire club stay. Club wristbands are non-transferrable.
• Are allowed in the recreational pool (when a lifeguard is on duty), basketball court, playground and outside picnic areas.
• When using the poolside snack bar you must behave appropriately, treat staff with respect and vacate your table when finished eating - no loitering.
• Are NOT allowed in the fitness rooms, indoor tennis center, 50-meter pool or locker rooms without adult supervision. Two bathrooms, two showers and the changing room located on the 25 yard pool deck are available for their use.
• Are NOT allowed to play around the tennis courts or indoor tennis center.
Children ages 12 - 14
• May serve as hosts to guests who are at least 12 years old. Child hosts may only bring up to two guests at one time. Guests 12 to 14 years of age must have a Guest Child Form on file at the club in order to gain entry when unaccompanied by an adult member. (An individual guest may only visit the LRRC twice per week when unaccompanied by a parent/guardian host, regardless of different hosting members. The Club week runs Monday-Sunday.) All guests between the ages of 12 and 14 are required to wear club issued wristbands during their entire stay. Guests must be accompanied by their hosts at all times while on Club premises.
Unsafe or inappropriate behavior may result in suspension from using the Club for the remainder of the day, the week or possibly the summer.